Sunday, March 27, 2011

Do I really have to do this?

I like sex. I like sex a lot. Hell, I have two husbands, and they can barely keep up with me! Yeah, you read that right. Got a problem with it? Well, fuck you!

My father disowned me when I was 17 for participating in... certain summer activities. Ironically, that's how my parents met.

I suppose I should tell you my name. I'm Myst. I'm Scottish, and I have a temper to match my hair.

I have a 17 year old daughter with Drak, and I swear she's an exact copy of me. Was I really that much trouble? Given how much of a handful she is, I'm reluctant to have any more kids, but I wouldn't be surprised if Alan got me pregnant. He already got Terri and Nona pregnant with in days of each other.

Well, I guess I'm done for now. Unlike Alan, I can't write a novel at four in the morning.

~~Myst

No comments:

Post a Comment