Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Girl in the House

Well, sort of. My name is Aria, and I have just moved (back) into the Big House with my husband Lance, my five year old daughter, my 15 year old sister Alyn, and my 15 year old cousin Michael. Nona and I have been good friends since we were kids. She's like a sister to me.

What's most unusual about this situation is Michael. His parents are very conservative fundamentalist Christians, and he has had a very sheltered life. His parents felt that they were called to go on a mission trip to a war zone, but they did not feel that it was safe enough to bring their son, so the left him in my care. I warned them that I was moving into a large house with some friends, and they were already aware of our religious differences, but they still felt that I was the most responsible of their relatives and best suited to take care of Michael. Whatever... I guess this means The Girls finally have someone new to corrupt.

~~Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment