Wednesday, May 25, 2011

HA!

Cambri just posted about how someone's getting laid every day in this house. Well, it ain't me. Despite what everyone seems to think, I'm still a virgin. That's right, I did not have sex with Gilbert! Good thing, too. He was a misogynistic asshole. Much like his father was, or so I've heard.

But still, I'm sick of being single. I'm the only one (other than Cambri and the little kids) who is. But finding someone is the hard part. Whenever someone finds out about my family, they think either that I'm Mormon or that I'm a sinful pervert. I am DEFINITELY NOT Mormon. I suppose sinful pervert is subject to interpretation. If believing that consenting adults can do whatever they want (so long as it doesn't infringe upon the rights of others) makes one a sinful pervert, then I guess I am one.

~~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment