Sunday, October 9, 2011

Alone in a den of sinners

Hello, my name is Michael. I just recently moved in here with my cousin, Aria. Several of the adults here have said that I am welcome to post on the family blog, so I thought I'd take a chance to vent my frustrations.

To start off with, not a single person in this house is Christian. The Irish woman (I think her name is Irene) says she's Catholic, but my parents have always told me that Catholics aren't real Christians because they worship Mary. The Irish woman has confirmed my suspicions about Catholics. At least once I have heard her say something to the effect of, "I'm Irish Catholic, so I might as well be pagan anyway." And apparently she's a lesbian. It sickens me to think that such depraved woman would dare to call herself a Christian.

And despite what some people here believe, I did know a little about sex before I came here. My parents spared me the details, but emphasized that it should only occur between one man and one woman within the bonds of marriage. That seems to be completely ignored in this house. I can't tell who's sleeping with who. But apparently a lot of it is going on. I never thought sound would travel so well through stone walls....

And the nudity! My second day here I came down to breakfast to find a naked woman in the kitchen. I had never seen a naked woman before. I averted my eyes as quickly as possible, only to find another naked woman in my line of sight. I wanted to tell them how sinful they were being, and that they should practice modesty, but my parents taught my to respect my elders, so I held my tongue. Kevin (a blond Welsh man) suggested that I just get used to it, as I would likely end up seeing everyone in this house naked at some point. How can these people live like this? Have they no sense of morality?

I sincerely hope I do not have to stay here long, lest I become a sinner myself.

~~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment